Posting ID : B1008525663
Date Posted : 2012-05-01
Category : General Labor Jobs
--- Resume only, do not apply via website.
Gator Movers needs a buisness oriented Area Manager to help sustain and develop the territory. We are a moving buisness that has been around since 2008. You will be required to go out on moving jobs, therefor you must be physically capable to perform well.
Job Description: Our Area Manager's perform a variety of tasks, and must meet the demand of the clients. You must also have a flexible schedule and be good at ensuring jobs are assigned to employee's and are covered. You will be physically going on jobs to ensure quality performance, and customer satisfaction. The Area Manager's primary duty is to build and sustain his assigned territory; this includes but is not limited to hiring outstanding movers, training / coaching them to reach optimum performance, spending a great deal of phone time getting movers prepared for jobs, rapidly responding to calls for moving assistance by client base, and more.
- Personnel Management
- Personnel Training
- Physically going on moving jobs
- Dispatching and coordinating personnel on jobs
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Traveling to job sites via personal car or moving vehicle
- Must purchase uniform ($15)
- Must purchase back brace
- Strong leadership skills
- Must have two years or more management experience
- Excellent communications skills (verbal, active listening, written)
- Self-motivated and disciplined, requires littel supervision
- Must have a working vehicle & Class - C License
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Be a team player
- Working cell phone
- Internet access at home
- Must be capable of lifting heavy objects for a long duration of time
- Good physical condition
- Solid work ethic with a sence of urgency
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Detailed Bonus structure
- Tips for doing a good job form clients
- Great work out
- Opportunity for growth
- Training is provided, materials are provided, opportunities are endless.
- Marketing & Referral Incentives
If you feel confident you are capable of handling the duties listed (and those not listed), we look foward to hearing form you.
E-mail your RESUME to CAREERS-AT-GATORMOVERS.COM