Posting ID : B1008522406
Date Posted : 2012-05-01
Category : Tickets By Owner
I have a vacation package, including cruise with the destinations of Orlando, South Florida, and Bahama Island.
This is what the company has listed as package components:
* 2 night hotel stay in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
* 2 night Carribean Cruise aboard the Bahamas Celebration.
* Port of Call Grand Bahama Island
* 1 night hotel stay in Ft. Lauderdale after cruise (depending upon your reservation).
* 2 night hotel stay in Orlando.
As far as I know you can set a time in an eighteen (18) months period for your trip. And they ask for a 30-60 days notice before your scheduled travel date.
I bought this package for 2 people, but I think you will be able to add more travelers.
The good thing is that your booking is fully transferable to another person, wich is exactly what I am willing to do, or they can reschedule your travel dates.
I paid $665 for the whole package that time wich they claimed is a deal.
You can visit their website at