Need A Family Lawyer

Posting ID : B1008521160
Date Posted : 2012-04-30
Category : General Community

My name is Jesse Lillyblad. My ex girlfreind and I were never married and we share custody of our 5 year old daughter, Amelia! Right now I see my daughter about 1/3 of the time. Her mother just informed me that she is planning to move to Utah and wants to take our daughter with her to move in with her boyfreind (who has a questionable history)! There is no family in Utah for Amelia. She has 15 cousins on my side of the family and none on her mother's side. The only thing there is her mother's boyfreind! I know she can't move there without permission form the court. It's stipulated that she isn't allowed to move over 100 mile form me, but she intends to file and try to get permission. I am desperate! I have already maxed out my credit cards, fighting to get where I am with my daughter!!! She has a whole network of support here in AZ! If her mother is succesful in taking her to another state, however, she may be lost to us! Please, if you know a good attorney who can help me, or if you are an attorney, I'm asking that you find it in your heart to help me! Thank you!


Some Other Postings