Posting ID : B1008479557
Date Posted : 2012-04-28
Group : Business Mgmt Jobs
Build your future at ORANGE LEAF yogurt, an exciting concept in self-serve frozen treats. ORANGE LEAF, a 200-store national franchise is opening its first metropolitan DC location in Potomac, Maryland. We are seeking a Manager with proven experience and burning desire to build our multiple-unit buisness in the DC area.
Does this sound like you?
- Leader: You possess great people skills including in hiring, training and developing employees.
- People-oriented: You enjoy working with customers, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Social media savvy: You are able to market and publicize our product excitement through a variety of media including Facebook, Twitter, Four Square and other awesome outreach social media tools.
- Growth oriented: You crave success and are able to prove your ability to grow a retail buisness form the ground up.
- Responsibility and resourcefulness are your middle names: When problems occur, you will solve them yourself, escalating the problem to ownership only in rare instances. When an employee doesn't show or a machine doesn't work, you will take charge, no matter where you are or how inconvenient the time.
- College degree or equivalent experience desired
- High school or GED required
- QSR or fast food experience is a plus
We offer our Management Team:
- Progressive compensation package and excellent bonus opportunity
- Training to prepare you for success
- Opportunities for growth and promotion
Our ideal Manager candidates will have experience in the food service / retail / restaurant industry (at least two years) with exceptional knowlege of customer service. If you meet these qualifications, email your complete résumé, salary history and cover letter today. NOTE: Applications without a complete salary history will not be considered.
Location: Cabin John Mall, Potomac, MD
Expected start date: June 1
3-day training in Oklahoma City, OK is mandatory
1st store grand opening target date: June 21, 2012
2nd store to be opened by March, 2013
Orange Leaf-Potomac is an equal opportunity employer