Hotel Maintenance Staff
Date Posted : 2012-04-26
Group : Food Beverage Hospitality Jobs
Maintenance Staff Job Summary:
Here's your opportunity to "Work on the bright side®"! La Quinta Inns & Suites®, a leader in the hospitality industry, is currently searching for a maintenance worker. This position offers growth and career advancement. Job responsibilities include: repairing and maintaining the interior and exterior of the hotel while following Company standards for quality, cleanliness, guest satisfaction, and safety and security. Other key duties include:
· Ensure the interior and exterior of the hotel is well maintained.
· Perform routine maintenance such as painting, carpet/floor cleaning, caulking, etc.
· Perform minor adjustments on HVAC systems, room furniture, fixtures and other items in the hotel.
· Perform duties of the company's preventative maintenance program.
· Report major repair needs to the General Manager.
· Assist in setup/cleanup of meeting rooms.
· Assist in other areas of the hotel as needed, such as collecting/delivering dirty linen to laundry, operating the hotel shuttle/van, and assisting with laundry or housekeeping as needed.
Minimum Experience, Education, Skill & Physical Requirements:
· Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
· At least 1 year of related general repair experience prefered.
· Must be flexible in hours and days worked.
· Must have basic working knowlege of plumbing, painting, HVAC, electrical, and/or other general repair skills.
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds without assistance and up to 140 pounds with assistance.
· Must be able to walk, stand, climb, kneel, reach, crawl, push, pull and twist the majority of the day.
· Must display very good organization and time management skills.
Salary USD 9 - 12 Per Hour
Career Level Required Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required 1+ to 2 Years
Education Required High School or equivalent
Job typo Employee
Job Status Full Time