Posting ID : B1008456807
Date Posted : 2012-04-26
Group : Retail Wholesale Jobs
Do you want to change the world for the better? Is "Support Local" your personal mantra? Do you want to work for a dynamic, compassionate, and fun company, where you actually enjoy going to work?
You might be the one for us!
Our unique, eco-freindly store is looking for an enthusiastic and responsible salesperson. Must be detail-oriented, organized, freindly, energetic, and have an impeccable work ethic. This is a long term position.
As a sales associate/cashier, you are responsible for providing outstanding customer service and assisting with daily store operations.
knowlege of enviromental issues and "green" products is a plus, but not required so long as you are open to learning! We carry a littel of everything - form organic and sustainable clothing, non-toxic cleaners, recycled office supplies, personal care, superfood snacks, portable solar panels - so there is always more to learn! We are looking for an intelligent and able person who can absorb infomation about our vast array of eco products and succesfully relay it to the customer.
- Avid interest in all things earth-freindly, and interest in sustainable clothing is a must!
- Strong communication skills
- Be able to work independantly and as a team
- Self-starter and ability to use good judgement in all situations
- Strong computer skills required
- Provide excellent, "above and beyond" customer service
- Operating our Point of Sale system, Lightspeed
- Maintaining an orderly and presentable store appearence at all times, wich may entail cleaning and dusting products, folding and rearranging clothing displays, restocking inventory
- Ensure that store meets or exceeds sales goals
- Processing new products and inventory as they come in
- Multi-tasking in a fast-pace and demanding enviroment
- Self-motivated and takes initiative to start projects during slow hours
- Retail experience, particularly in a boutique or independant shop setting, is a plus
- Availability on weekends a plus
Hours: Part-Time, with the possibility of Full-Time in the future, depending on performance
Please email your resume (IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL! NO ATTACHMENTS PLEASE!)