Posting ID : B1008452766
Date Posted : 2012-04-26
Category : Food Beverage Hospitality Jobs
Olive Pit is now hiring Line/Prep cooks at our Brea location.
Olive Pit is a upper scale fast casual Mediteranean grill founded on a simple idea: offer each customer the best possible service, quality, value and selection. We are looking for professional line cooks to foster and support culinary excellence in a fast-paced enviroment.
We are dedicated to hiring outstanding individuals who share our passion for serving customers and preparing quality food and beverages. Our people and their commitment to customer service are what set us apart. We believe in empowering you to make great descisions and to take care of your customers and career. The opportunities are endless.
The ideal line cook is motivated, results oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
- Deliver exceptional customer service by preparing food items consistently and adhering to all recipe standards
- Maintain a safe working enviroment by using proper food handling skills and food safety guidelines
-Complete kitchen tasks such as line setup, food preparation, cleanup and breakdown
- Minimum of 1 year experience in food service/hospitality desired, but not required
- Must enjoy and be able to succeed in a fast-paced work enviroment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Please email a resume or stop by in person to either location to fill out an application between the hours of 9a.m and 11a.m. or 2p.m. and 5p.m.