Posting ID : B1008447294
Date Posted : 2012-04-26
Group : Marketing Advertising Pr Jobs
Marketing Assistant Job Description:
Working under supervision, the marketing assistant is responsible for providing support to the Marketing Manager in a professional and timely manner.
Support Marketing Manager with a variety of duties on a day to day basis.
Maintain and implement CRM database. Train Loan Officers as needed
Assist in website content updates and search optimization
Setting up new LO's on all marketing platforms
Gather current market infomation and work with internal managers to develop bimonthly market update content for communications to past and present borrowers
Coordinate and send regular communications to borrowers on behalf of Loan Officers
Updating search websites with appropriate company infomation
Develop knowlege of all Marketing software program platforms and assist Loan Officers as needed
Responsible for gathering all criteria for advertising venues as needed
Assist in developing, implementing and monitoring social media programs
Develop customer and internal surveys as needed
Assist in campaign tracking for key marketing activities
Assist with the development of communications and other marketing materials as required
Assist in planning, execution and follow up of all events wich include but is not limited to trade shows and seminars.
General administration duties as assigned
Required Skills, knowlege & Abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel is required.
- A general understanding of the mortgage lending process but willing to train
- Basic understanding of search optimization, search sites and social media
- Demonstrated accuracy, problem solving and follow-through skills are neccessary.
- Must be highly motivated, organized and able to work independantly.
- Ability to handle pressure due to complexity and time-sensitivity; ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Must have the ability to communicate in a clear, timely and professional manner with all levels of staff, clients and vendors.
- Possesses solid organizational and administrative abilities to handle multiple priorities and projects concurrently.
Education & Experience:
- Associates degree or equivalent experience along with 1-2 years experience in the mortgage industry prefered