Office Administrator- Collections
Date Posted : 2012-04-06
Group : Admin Office Jobs
In search of a professional, experienced Administrator/Office Manager to be in charge of day to day operations of a small service company in Anaheim. Requires great multitasking, Collections A/P-A/R, communication, problem solving, and time management skills. Ability to work with minimal supervision and able to stay motivated to reach deadlines.
Job hours are 9am-3pm, M-Th. This is a part time position.
- 3 years office administrator / secretary.
- 3 Collections experience is a must
- MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point, all MS OFFICE
- QuickBooks experience is a REQUIREMENT
- Maintain and process A/P and A/R
- Document safe keeping and filing
- Assist in Customer Service and Sales
- Assist in Daily office duties
Please include a Cover Letter and your Resume with salary history / requirements.