Janitorial Area Manager Needed
Date Posted : 2012-04-04
Group : Business Mgmt Jobs
Multi-profit center facility is seeking qualified janitorial Area Manager with experience in the self performing model. Demanding high profile retail customers. The ability to think outside the box and be pro-active and organized is a must. High customer service oriented, and training of your teams a must. Time management and self starter is what we are looking for. Work for a growing national company who has a great reputation. Be able to manage within time restraints and within budgets.
Management experience is a plus! The ability to work with multiple departments is a must.
In today's fast paced lifestyles customers recognize the quality and convenence of a Customer Service focused facility.
The key to having one of the highest satisfaction ratings in our market, is having the best management teams leading our staff.
We seek strong, passionate leaders.
We continue to build our teams with unique experienced personnel with diverse backgrounds.
If you can
* thrive in a fast changing enviroment
* offer innovative ideas
* focus on results and inspire your team to do the same
* Then you should join our Area Managers Leadership team.
We are now seeking Area Manager Candidates for our Phoenix stores.
* Promote excellent service and resolve customer complaints in a timely, professional manner.
* Promote and ensure a safe, positive, public image within the neighboring community.
* Train positive, enthusiastic employees, ensuring excellent customer service to our partners.
* Develop and assign tasks appropriately to ensure the store is clean, adequately stocked, organized and well-kept based on Company standards.
* Schedule employees to maximize customer service and maintain store image.
* Develop position and professional relationships with all suppliers.
Requirements you need to have:
* 2 or more years experience in retail management prefered.
* knowlege in Microsoft office.
* Ability to communicate effectively in English (bilingual prefered)
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations with great interpersonal skills.
* Ability to manage a buisness that operates 7 days a week.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical benefits, paid vacation and many other benefits.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity and want to work in a dynamic, innovative enviroment, apply today!
If interested please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org