Posting ID : B1008060418
Date Posted : 2012-03-31
Category : Pets
I need to find our family dog a new home due to personal and financially reasons. It i a VERY hard choice but has to be done. She is 9yrs old amd has been with us for 8yrs. She MUST go to a GOOD home. I want her to go to a family where she is treated like a "kid" and part of the family.
* Female, Tri-colored purebread beagle (no papers)
* About 9yrs old (been with our family 8yrs)
* Indoor Dog (likes outside sometimes when its nice out)
* Hates the cold, snow, rain and thunderstorms
* Likes going for rides
* Listens very well
* Does NOT bark except to ask to be let out to go potty, or sometimes
if she sees someone outside at nighttime but rarely does that.
* Does not run off
* We sometimes let her out at night to go potty without leash and she
stays in the yard.
* Up to date on shots and has her tags
* Can no longer have puppies
* Likes to drink out of the toilet even if she has fresh water in her
* She does have possible kidney stone
* Recent blood work and all came back good
* Sleeps with me
* Good with kids of all ages
* Good with other pets
* Is kind of a lazy dog
* Very calm
* She does have allergies
PLEASE let me know if you are interested in her!