Retail Sales Associates - Women's Fashion
Date Posted : 2012-02-09
Group : Retail Wholesale Jobs
. Computer and cashier skills are a must. Employment with us requires commitment, honesty, energy, and schedule flexibility.
Please apply by e-mail. We are looking to fill this position by February10th.
Position requirements are listed below.
- Demonstrated ability to sell women's clothing, shoes, and accessories in a high-end retail enviroment. Candidates without at least two years experience in high-end women's fashion will not be considered.
- Ability to handle store cashier duties, including opening and closing.
- Ability to handle non-sales duties such as receiving shipments, folding, steaming, and pricing merchandise, store cleaning, and other responsibilities as directed by the store manager.
- Professional demeanor and appearence - ability to meet a professional retail dress code.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Ability to work 15-30 hours a week.
The superior candidate will also possess:
- Strong familarity with designer women's clothing lines and trends.
- Experience with fitting and fashion advising.
- Experience with retail point-of-sale computer systems.
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management - able to work alone productively.
- Excellent communication skills and freindly attitude.
We are a growing company and offer our employees a chance to work in a pleasant, fast-paced, and customer-focused enviroment.