Posting ID : B1007511659
Date Posted : 2012-02-09
Category : Retail Wholesale Jobs
We are a fast growing family run buisness located in the Englewood community in Chicago. We're seeking a highly motivated and team oriented person to work and grow with us.
WHAT YOU DO
- Work with the managers to oversee the daily operations of the store, ensuring all operations are consistent with our liquor store culture , world-class customer service focus and merchandising standards.
- Play an integral role in the selection, evaluation and development of our liquor, beer and wine sales, while fostering an employee-centric enviroment.
- Focus on maximizing sales productivity and providing outstanding customer service.
- Inventory control, receiving and stocking liquor products
- At least three years of retail supervisor experience, preferably in the liquor buisness.
- Strong analytical skills and knowlege of the competition to identify opportunities and drive sales.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to establish focused direction and execute the workload.
- Ability to learn and motivate others under changing conditions.
- Work on the selling floor, requiring physical activity (lifting over 40lbs)
- Being able to work with a team to acheive goals.
- Cashing handling experience is a must
- Proficient in computers is a must and willing to learn our POS system.
- Minimum educational requirement is a High School diploma plus any college education with the intention of earning a degree. A college degree is a big plus.
- Able to handle a fast pace enviroment and overcome any distractions.
- MUST BE OVER 21 YEARS OLD WITH A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE.
Please email a resume for review.