Posting ID : B1007510534
Date Posted : 2012-02-09
Group : Retail Wholesale Jobs
Nadeau Corporation, a fast growing furniture retailer with career growth opportunities, is currently seeking a Part Time Sales Associate. If you have a passion for sales, love home decor, believe in true customer service and are dependable -- then here is your chance to shine.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assist with rearranging Retail floor and setting up merchandising displays as needed
- Assist with unloading furniture shipments
- Assisting customers and/or drivers with loading of orders
- Repair damaged items whenever possible
- Assist with the day to day operations of the store
- Motivated to drive sales and ensure goals are being reached
- Maintains store appearence by adhering to company visual standards
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Provides an exceptional store experience for customers within a fun, professional store enviroment
Experience & Qualification:
- Must be able to follow direction and present yourself in a professional manner
- Must be willing and able to lift furniture weighing 50-75+ lb on average on a daily basis
- 1-2 years retail and sales experience and basic math skills are required
- Must be able to work 25 to 35 hours. Weekend availability is a must. Flexible schedule.
Compensation: $10 per hour to start
If interested please reply with a resume via email only.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
To learn more about our lifestyle visit our website www.furniturewithasoul.com