Posting ID : B1007255840
Date Posted : 2012-01-27
Group : Crew Gigs
We are in need of an Audio Engineer with field mixer for two full day shoots in the Indianapolis area on Thursday, February 2nd and Friday, February 3rd. Thursday is guaranteed, Friday is still tentative - but you must be available both days.
The basic idea here is that you'll be working closely with the Camera Operator to capture dialog for corporate interviews conducted on site. You will need to supply a field mixer for a shotgun mic and lav input (that will be provided by our team).
- Field Mixer with at least 2 inputs and be able to run audio to camera via XLR
- Must have headphones
- Professional attire. . .no Iron Maiden T-shirts!
- Must have previous video/audio work experience
- Willingness to take direction
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving
- Not a jerk!
So, if this all sounds good, please reply with the subject line reading "Sound Engineer -- Indianapolis -- Your Name" and please include a resume plus 1-2 sentences about why you'd be a good fit. We'll then reply with details about the shoot if we think you'd work out well.