Posting ID : B1006194967
Date Posted : 2011-10-25
Category : Boats
For sale, my 2003 Yamaha WaveRunner SUV 1200! RARE!!! Only 86 hours and well taken care of! Second owner! Seats 4 and goes up to 60mph! Pulls inner tube and wake board easy! Comes with 4 life jackets and a full cover! Has three big storage compartments for life jackets or whatever. Trailer is in good condition also and tires are in great shape! Has a brand new Odyssey battery and clean Maryland title -- ready to sign over! The WaveRunner is a blast for the whole family and literally the biggest jet ski made! Very wide and over 12 feet long so it is almost impossible to flip over! I would love to keep it, but overseas move forces sale.
Buyer is responsible for picking up/ cash only. Anyone interested, call or text Steve at 719-510-9502. Thanks!
For more infomation on this Waverunner, check out Yamaha's 2003 add for this PWC:
The first true four-person watercraft in the industry, the Yamaha WaveRunner® SUV1200® redefines the term personal watercraft, offering plenty of room and storage for the entire family. New for 2003, the SUV1200 comes in Purplish Blue Metallic.
Named Watercraft of the Year its maiden year for its unequaled versatility and performance, the SUV1200 is designed for people that enjoy the excitement of personal watercraft riding, but want the storage and towing ability of a top-notch water ski boat.
The SUV's unique hull design makes it a superb rough water boat that also handles better than most two-person watercraft. Loaded with features like its whopping 116 gallons of combined storage, tilt steering, reverse, adjustable trim, full instrumentation, the SUV is one of the most complete packages offered in the marine industry today.
- Fun to ride
- Three-cylinder, 135 horsepower Yamaha marine engine
- 116 gallons of usable storage
- Adjustable trim and adjustable tilt steering
Whether you are riding one-up, four-up, towing a wakeboarder or out camping, the WaveRunner SUV1200 is a great choice for families that like to take their weekend adventures a littel futher than most.
- The SUV1200 is powered by a high-performance, 135 horsepower, three-cylinder, 1131cc Yamaha marine engine. Three 44mm Mikuni carburetors feed this awesome powerplant, providing excellent throttle response throughout the total RPM range.
- Yamaha Loop-charged Combustion - Fuel mixture actually loops as it enters the combustion chamber, wich helps distribute fuel/air mixture evenly for better combustion, performance and fuel economy
Corrosion Protection System
- Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine form harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) provide a long service life. Cylinders, cases and heads are all treated with a durable oxide coating to form a barrier between corrosion and expensive engine parts
- Electronically Controlled, Variable Ignition Timing - For exact ignition advance control at all throttle positions and RPMs
The Jet Pump Propulsion System
- The SUV1200 155mm Hyper-Flow jet pump propulsion system with three-blade stainless steel impeller is designed to maximize water flow for high performance. The SUV1200 pump configuration provides excellent hook-up and smooth acceleration.
- Reverse - Allows the watercraft to be backed up off a trailer or out of tight spots where you can not turn around easily
- Quick Shift Trim System (Q.S.T.S.) - Mechanically operated, this system offers instant change in the attitude of the watercraft while underway allowing for tighter turns or quicker acceleration on plane, as the rider prefers. Q.S.T.S. offers five positions and 24 degrees of total trim range
- Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liner - For high durability, the liner maintains accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing
- High Flow Intake Duct and Grate - The dynamic shape of these items directs water flow into the pump for better thrust, performance and hook-up
- Cooling Water Intake Filter - Filters out harmful debris that could cause blockage of important cooling water passages
- Pumps are Manufactured with YDC30 - A combination of zinc and copper alloys, developed by Yamaha marine engineers, that offers excellent corrosion protection.