I have 5 Case tractors that I am ready to sell as one group. I bought them to possibly fix or use for parts. A few of the five have a broken connecting rod (maybe 3 or 4), one has the governor assembled incorrectly, and I am not sure about the other one. I am not sure if any of them are running right now, but I know that three of them did run last year (two of them had the broken connecting rod.) Below is the information that I have about them. None of them have rear hydraulic PTOs or 3-point hitches. I am including a J46 and a K46 mowing deck, but I don't know the condition of them.
1. 1980 Case 446 S/N: 9770565 with B43M engine - Missing hydraulic lines from spool vale to drive motor, clutch, clutch, broken connecting rod
2. 1976 Case 448 S/N: 972989 with BF/MS engine - Looks to be complete, clutch, broken connecting rod
3. 1978 Case 446/228 S/N: 9755524 repowered with P21818HP Onan engine, I don't know if the engine has any problems, missing clutch, rear tires are rotted
4. 1983 Case 448 S/N: 14044090 with B48M engine - Missing spool value, has hood with hood scoop, broken connecting rod
5. 1981 Case 448 S/N: 4013504 with B48M engine, looks to be complete
This is a nice group of tractors. I had high hopes with them, but need to let go of some of the stuff I need to do so I can spend more time with my family. I have tried to describe them with as much information as I know. I know the value of all of this equipment, so I may deal a little, but I am not going to give everything away. As well, I don't think that I am going to split up the group at this point, but I may if I don't sell it as a group. There is a very small possibility that I could help with delivery as I would have to borrow equipment to do it, but I would consider it for a fee.
If interested, I also have another Onan B48M 18HP engine with a connecting rod that is complete, but it is not included in this group. It is totally complete with cables, muffler, carb, starter... everything. It ran when it was removed this summer, just before the connecting rod broke. I am looking to get $375 for it, or I would do a better price when combined with the rest of the tractors.
I am in Fowlerville (40 minutes north west of Ann Arbor or west of Novi) and if you send me your phone number, I will call you, or we can email. Please contact me if you are serious. If you are looking at this ad, I still have them. I will remove it as soon as they sell.
Posting ID : B1005118717
Date Posted : 2011-06-11
Category : Farm Garden