Posting ID : B1004556396
Date Posted : 2011-01-29
Category : Boats
24' Wellcraft Airslot cuddy cabin (1977 hull) with 1985 Evinrude 235 hp outboard on a 30' aluminum trailer with twin torsion axels. Boat is very sea worthy, smooth and dry ride. Great jetties, bay or offshore boat. Outboard engine runs great, carburetors may need to be cleaned due to non use. Boat will need some TLC. This was my Dads boat that I was going to renovate and keep but I have a newborn baby now and do not have the time. Trailer alone is worth 2,500. Outboard motor is worth over 2,000. Only asking 3,800 for boat, motor and trailer.
The following is a list of things that need to be done:
1) Steering cable if frozen and may need to be replaced.
2) fuel in tank is old needs to be drained and fuel filters need to be replaced.
3) Teak cabin door needs to be refinished.
4) Trailer bunks need to be repositioned with new brackets.
5) Boat needs a new paint job.
6) Shift and Throttle cables may need to be replaced.
Here is what the boat has:
1) 25 gal freshwater rinse down with hose and sprayer.
2) 1985 Evinrude 235 hp outboard
3) VHF marine radio
4) 2 offshore telescoping outriggers
5) heavy duty aluminum trailer with twin torsion axels.
Call if you have any questions or if you would like to look at it. However, please don call to look at it if you are not serious about buying it. I have a tight schedule and do not have time to drive over to storage each time for tire kickers. Thank you Brett 713-725-9956.