Posting ID : B1002246835
Date Posted : 2010-07-10
Category : Clothing Accessories
10 Pairs - mostly good condition. From the 90's. If you want to reminisce or still like the style,
you can have my entire collection. All ten pairs for $20 or $3 each.
I fit into all of these, I usually wear 33. They sizes vary but should fit if you are 31-34" waist.
1. Black KIKWEAR Jeans, extra wide leg opening - Size 36, feels like a 34" though. Excellent shape.
2. Black KIKWEAR Nylon extra wide leg pants, astronaut style/skater, Size L - but fits anyone, elastic drawstring waist.
3. GREED Extra wide leg opening, heavy denim jeans, Size 32.excellent shape
4. JNCO Med. Wide leg opening Blue Jeans with colorful skull patterns on back, 32X32 good shape
5. JNCO Med. wide leg opening, light color blue jeans, nice white skull and artwork on backside, 34X32
6. JNCO - extra rare bright while medium wideleg boot cut jeans, 33X32 - very good condition - were always color bleached.
7. CAFFEINE dark blue color, lite weight pant material pants, size 32, like new
8. CAFFEINE Gray Astronaut pants, very baggy and very wide leg throughout - lots of black ties/straps, and adjustable waist - would fit anyone. tag says 32. Wearable condition, some tears, but still super cool!
9. GAP solid wide boot cut jeans, size 33X30, runs a bit small, more like a 32. A bit preppy but were cool for going somewhere nice and still being different. LIKE NEW, only worn maybe 5 times.
10. JNCO Wideleg, destroyed knees, 32X32.
Would take along time on ebay to find a collection of 90's pants like this.
Phone 404 313 0832,or email email@example.com