Posting ID : B1002089507
Date Posted : 2010-07-03
Category : Toys Games
Retail $600, slight wear but hardly ever used by the kids. All electronice/games work perfectly. It's alot of fun if you have the room. The screen display is 11.5" by 7.5". Great for the game room or bedroom!!!
* Rampage - The classic monster destruction game where you destroyed cities and ate humans!
* Defender - Defend the human population from swarms of attacking aliens!
* Defender II - The sequel to the space classic!
* Robtron: 2084 - Two joystick control for chaotic action!
* Joust - You are a knight flying on an ostrich, battling buzzard-mounted enemies!
* Bubbles - Player controls a soap bubble in the kitchen sink, roaming about and mopping up crumbs, ants, and greasies. Watch out for the razor blades and roaches!
* Splat! - The video game food fight!
* Sinistar - Blast Sinisite crystals out of planetoids while fending off attacking enemy drones and Warrior ships. Collect enough crystals to destroy the evil Sinistar!
* Root Beer Tapper - Gotta keep those customers happy!
* Wizard of Wor - Defeat the Worluks in this maze shootout!
* Timber - It's a lumberjacks worst nightmare...chop down trees while racing against the clock!
* Satan's Hollow - Fight gargoyles and Satan himself!
The unit is built into a 62" tall arcade replica and has a built-in, full color monitor. Additional A/V inputs allow almost any existing home video game system, DVD player, VCR or other A/V product to be easily plugged in and viewed on the built-in monitor. Save your quarters!!!