Posting ID : B1001451701
Date Posted : 2010-05-10
THIS IS A TRIMAX GYM AND BENCH IN GOOD CLEAN WORKING ORDER
TRIMAX X7000 is a system of specially designed and patented oil-filled hydraulic cylinders that create "personal accommodating resistance". These cylinders accommodate the intricate variations of a muscle's strength curve. Throughout your range of motion, your strength varies. For example, when you perform a bicep curl, you are weakest at the beginning of the movement, strongest at about 120 degrees, and then your strength declines again. This strength variation is called your strength curve, and it varies between each muscle and between individuals. Therefore, to train a muscle completely through its full range of movement the resistance must change during that movement. You can only train a muscle to the point where it fails at its weakest "link" in the movement. TRIMAX provides variable resistance throughout your full range of movement and at variable speeds.
TRIMAX X7000 offers all this: -
1. Accommodate all levels of fitness.
2. Be safe and easy to use.
3. Offer user specific accommodation (variable resistance to conform to changes in strength that occurs in all muscle movement).
4. Work all muscle groups and allow rapid changes between exercises for full impact circuit training.
5. Allow maximum results in the least amount of time.
6. Be compact enough for most spaces.
7. Be manufactured in the USA of the highest quality materials and workmanship.
8. Offer the best warranty and support services available.
THIS MACHINE USED HYDRAULIC CYLINDERS TO PROVIDE RESISTANCE IN BOTH 'PUSHING' AND 'PULLING' MOTIONS, THUS WORKING AT LEAST 2 MUSCLE GROUPS WITH EACH REP. THIS ALLOWS A COMPLETE BODY WORKOUT IN A FRACTION OF THE TIME IT WOULD TAKE WITH TRADITIONAL EQUIPMENT/TECHNIQUES. ALSO, THE HARDER YOU WORK THE MORE CARDIO EFFECT IS ACHIEVED. INJURY CHANCES ARE GREATLY REDUCED WITH THIS SYSTEM - MEANING IT WILL ONLY RESIST AGAINST AS MUCH AS YOU PUT INTO IT. YOU SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO 'OVERLOAD' YOUR MUSCLES TO THE POINT OF INJURY. SOME EXERCISES INCLUDE: BUTTERFLIES, BENCH PRESS, LEG EXTENSIONS, ARM PRESS, ARM CURLS, LEG CURLS ETC.,
I HAVE DRASTICALLY REDUCED THE PRICE OF THIS PIECE OF EQUIPMENT BECAUSE I NEED A QUICK SALE.
PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR A QUICK VIEWING.