Great opportunity for Stroh's beer lovers and memorabilia collectors! These unique items were never on sale. They were given only to employees. This collection of authentic and original Stroh's beer items once belonged to an employee (my dad), who worked as a union steward before being bought out and becoming a supervisor.
The collection includes:
1. A solid pewter and china plate given to management employees in celebration of the brewing of Five Billion Barrels of Stroh's beer.
2. Four beautiful matching 8oz. Rastal beer glasses featuring the Stroh's coat of arms and logo. German Rastal is the founder of exclusive glassware and glass branding.
3.A custom-made Beer Mug exclusively designed and used at The Strohaus to commemorate the official beer At the Fair in Knoxville, Tennessee, May 1 through October 31, 1982.
4. An authentic uniform patch and a cap from an old longneck beer bottle.
5. An faux leather billfold or wallet with Stroh's engraved in it.
6. A beautiful gold-plated and handpainted Busch beer buckle.
Posting ID : B1000389718
Date Posted : 2010-02-23